SCI le coq is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you have questions or problems concerning the use of your personal data, we will be happy to help you.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Principles of data protection we follow
- What rights do you have on your personal data?
- What personal data we collect about you
- How do we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any transaction or set of transactions that is performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data are being processed.
Children – a natural person under 16 years of age.
us (capitalisé ou non) – SCI le coq
Principles of data protection
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair, transparent. Our treatment activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the treatment on request.
- Treatment is limited to the goal. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Treatment is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data subject’s rights
Data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they come from and why and by whom they are processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- Right of rectification – which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation – which means that in certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be deleted from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose the treatment – which means in some cases that you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated processing – which means you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right, you can exercise whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to File a Complaint – In the event that we deny your request for access, we will provide you with a reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been processed, please contact us.
- Right to help supervisory authority – which means you have the right to help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as the claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
– Information you provided us
This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., mainly information needed to deliver a product / service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We record the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
– Information automatically collected about you
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example, your cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be logged.
– Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal reasons to share this information with us. They are information that you have provided to them directly or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here.
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How do we use your personal data
We use your personal data for:
- You provide our service. This includes, for example, registering your account, providing you with other products and services that you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you regarding these products and services, communicating and interacting with you; and inform you of changes to services.
- improve your customer experience.
- fulfill a legal or contractual obligation. li>
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
Due to the conclusion of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you.
- to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product.
- communicate either for sale or billing.
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners)
- Administer and analyze our customers (buying behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / and provided.
- Conduct questionnaires on customer satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we intend to offer you products / services similar or identical to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners).
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting reasons or other legal obligations . Strong>
We may process your personal data for other purposes that are not mentioned here, but that are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing.
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate backup for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal datah3>
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners to enable you to provide the service or improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our treatment partners: strong>
Our business partners: strong>
Third parties connected: Google, Daylimotion and Youtube
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
How we secure your datah3>
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). . We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help run the sites. Only we can access cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain features.
- Cookies needed: These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Preferences Cookies – these cookies provide features that make using our service more convenient and allow you to offer more personalized features. For example, they can remember your name and email address in comment forms. You do not need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to serve ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by ad networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site features provided by the other organization.
You can delete the cookies stored in your computer via the settings of your browser. You can also control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com.For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Data Protection Officer strong>
National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms – CNIL
8 rue Vivienne, CS 30223
F-75002 Paris, Cedex 02
Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00
Telephone: +33 1 53 73 22 22